Do you like to create delicious treats in your kitchen? How about keep bees to harvest honey? Do you make the perfect canned vegetables to last you through the winter? Maybe you make your own soap or home remedy ointment? The Pantry Department is the place to pit your skills against others across Colorado. You might even become the next Colorado State Fair Queen/King or Princess/Prince of the kitchen.
PANTRY IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES:
- 2021 Entry Registration will open June 14 (online anytime or stop by the office Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. beginning June 15th)
- Entry form and fee deadline – July 23, 2021, by 4:00 p.m.
- Receiving – August 1 & 2 (Sunday & Monday), 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Non-Perishable Items ONLY), PERISHABLE ITEMS, Monday, August 23, 2021 9:00a.m.-1:00p.m.
- Judging – Closed to the public
- Release – Wednesday, September 8, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.