Rich in history and technique, quilting brings together creativity and practicality to form designs that tell a story and express the talents of the maker(s). Enter as one person or as a duet. We have many class categories that include blankets, clothing, pillows, purses, and more. Tell us a story with your blocks and stitches!
- 2021 Entry Registration will open June 14 (online anytime or stop by the office Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. beginning June 15th)
- Entry form and fee deadline – July 23, 2021, by 4:00 p.m.
- Receiving – August 1 & 2 (Sunday & Monday), 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Judging – Closed to the public
- Release – Wednesday, September 8, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.