The trade show and shopping center is a major attraction at the Colorado State Fair, where hundreds of vendors from around Colorado display their best merchandise for people of all ages.
At the Colorado State Fair trade show, the variety of goods is staggering. From clothes and jewelry to home improvement, furniture, and pet accessories, there’s something for everyone here.
While the lineup of specific vendors changes every year, this article will go over some of the items offered at the trade show in previous years to give you a general idea of what kind of goods to expect this year.
Browse Amazing Handcrafted Art & Goods at the Trade Show
Handcrafted goods are unique and one-of-a-kind, which makes them great gifts for loved ones.
At the Colorado State Fair trade show, you’ll find various vendors offering the highest-quality handcrafted goods.
Made of leather, wool, cotton, or other materials, handcrafted clothing is generally higher quality and more authentic and original than most store-bought clothes. Examples include:
- A sleek leather jacket that will keep you warm, comfortable, and looking cool at the same time.
- Rugged cowboy boots that will withstand countless hours of hard work on the farm.
- Cowboy hats are made by cowboys, for cowboys. (The look and quality of these handcrafted hats are much better than the factory-made hats you’ll find at most stores.)
- Hand-knitted sweaters, gloves, mittens, hats, etc. to keep you warm and cozy in the cold Colorado weather.
- Colorful hand-sewn dresses, skirts, and ponchos will make you stand out.
You may find handcrafted jewelry made from a variety of materials, each with its unique advantages. Examples include:
- Leather jewelry in the form of bracelets and necklace cords will give you a sophisticated yet down-to-earth look.
- Metal jewelry in the form of rings, necklace chains and pendants, earrings, bracelets, and more.
- Wooden jewelry in the form of rings, necklace pendants, earrings, etc. Great for achieving that cool “hipster” look.
- Glass jewelry in the form of colorful necklace pendants, earrings, etc. The benefit of glass is that it can be infused with more color than any other material, making it very vibrant.
Common examples of sculptures include animals (such as a horse, deer, wolf, or lion), human figures (such a cowboy or Native American chief), or abstract pieces. Common materials used includes:
- Wooden sculptures, which have a more natural and “warm” feeling to them, making them a great addition to any home or living room.
- Metal sculptures, which have a “harsher” and more striking look to them. Great for sculptures designed to stand out in stark contrast with the environment.
- Glass sculptures, which have a transparent and brightly colored look (this is why many of the most common glass sculptures are of colorful birds or fish, for example).
- Clay sculptures, which are able to be easily molded with complete precision, making them the go-to material for making lifelike clay models of people.
For art lovers or for anyone simply looking to spruce up their home, you’ll love the variety of beautiful artworks for sale at the Colorado State Fair.
There are few better ways to beautify and liven up your home than by decorating your walls with inspiring artworks created by master artists. Examples include:
- Nature landscape paintings (such as a breathtaking interpretation of the Rocky Mountains).
- Animal paintings (such as a realistic-looking horse, tiger, wolf, etc.).
- Mysterious abstract paintings.
Kids Love Shopping at the Trade Show
If you’re visiting the fair with your kids, then they’ll love the various toys available at the trade show. Be warned though, if you take your kids to the trade show, they’ll beg and hound you to buy them something! (We can’t blame them, the stuff here is just that cool!):
- Remote control cars and trucks.
- Toy rockets that your child can safely launch in the air.
- Adorable stuffed animals to decorate their room.
- Legos, wooden building blocks, and other constructible toy sets that your child can build (great for teaching them engineering and mechanical skills!)
- Popular action figures and dolls.
Find Great Gifts For Teens at the Trade Show
Teens will find a variety of hip clothes, gadgets, and accessories at the Colorado State Fair. Examples include:
- Remote-control flying drones for breathtaking aerial photography.
- Tie-die shirts and sweatshirts (believe it or not, this timeless retro style has become a popular trend among teens nowadays!).
- Stylish phone cases (including beautiful carved wooden cases).
- Arts and crafts materials (such as paints, paintbrushes, drawing pencils, canvas, easels, and more) for artistically inclined teens.
- Electric scooters that will impress their friends as they cruise around the neighborhood (don’t worry, they only go about 15 miles per hour, making them safe but incredibly fun).
Find Unique Pet supplies
Looking for a new collar, leash, toy, or a delicious treat to bring home to your furry little friend? If so, you’ll find plenty of pet supplies at the Colorado State Fair for all kinds of pets, including:
- Retractable dog leashes are much more convenient than standard leashes for walking your dog.
- Stylish dog and cat collars (including light-up or reflecting collars that make it easier to see your pet at night and keep them safe).
- Gourmet dog and cat food that is specially blended for their particular breed and dietary needs (such as overweight dogs that need to lose weight as opposed to fit and active dogs).
- Adorable dog sweaters and outfits to keep your best friend warm in the chilly Colorado winter (while making them look absolutely adorable at the same time).
- Dog and cat beds (including special orthopedic beds that give extra support for your pet’s back and joints).
Home Goods & Hand Crafted Home Decorations
If you’re looking for home goods to make life better around the house, there’s plenty of home decorations options at the Colorado State Fair.
- Portable hot tubs that you can take home and plug into the wall for a convenient “plug-and-play” hot tub experience.
- Ultra-soft memory foam mattresses that relieve back pain.
- Easy-to-assemble portable infrared saunas.
- Heating and air conditioning systems to keep your house at the perfect temperature all year long.
- Home security systems to keep your family, house, and belongings safe.
- Air purifiers to reduce allergens and pollutants in the air.
Kitchen Appliances You Can’t Find in Stores
You may find various appliances that make life in the kitchen easier, including:
- Hand blenders that come with various attachments that allow you to blend fruit for smoothies, chop vegetables, and mix batter for cakes, among other uses.
- Juicers that allow you to liquefy fruits and vegetables such as carrots, kale, apples, and more to create healthy and nutritious juice drinks.
- Coffee makers, from digital coffee makers that you can program to automatically brew coffee when you wake up in the morning to high-tech espresso machines.
- Toasters, toaster ovens, and microwaves for your various toasting, baking, and food heating needs.
Agriculture & Outdoor Supplies
The Colorado State Fair has a close history with agriculture and the outdoors, and as such, you’ll find plenty of such supplies at the trade show. Examples include:
- Garden supplies (including soil, fertilizer, gardening gloves, shears, shovels, rakes, hoses, and more).
- Stock tanks and bale feeders (for providing food and water for livestock).
- Electric fencing, paneling, and gate equipment.
- Camping supplies such as tents, firestarters, sleeping bags, camping tables, and chairs, etc.
Purchase A Keepsake & Remember The Fun For Years To Come!
This list doesn’t cover everything that’s available at the trade show, and the selection changes every year, but these are some general examples of the kinds of goods you can expect to find here. Since there’s such a large variety of goods for sale, people of every age and interest are guaranteed to find something they’ll love.
Additionally, you won’t find many of these unique items anywhere else. So don’t miss it! Come visit the Colorado State Fair this summer to see all the incredible goods on display at the trade show and shopping center.
For more information, give us a call at 719-561-8484 or visit the Colorado State Fair Homepage to see other upcoming events at the Colorado State Fair.